Saturday 16 May 2020

Paul Tizzard Blog May 2020

I heard a couple of phrases this week regarding the working from home and current pandemic. I liked them so much, I am going to share them with you.  I am sorry that I cannot give credit to where they came from...

Phrase 1


We are not all in the same boat dealing with this pandemic.  We are in the same storm but in different boats.  

Not all of us are experiencing this situation in the same way...Some of us are riding it very well...some have lost people...some are struggling financially...some are struggling emotionally... So, same storm, different boats.

Phrase 2

You are not working from home You are staying at home during a crisis trying to work.

What I liked about that is that it gives permission not to be perfect.  There are more distractions at home now...the rules have changed about how we work. Give yourself a break!













Take care,
Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive