Sunday 19 July 2020

Paul Tizzard Blog July 2020

I don't know about you but, being at home during a pandemic has been a powerful experience for me.  

Putting aside the worry, restrictions, daily challenges...I have also learned a heck of a lot.   I am learned so much about running online courses, I suspect this will always be a future offering. I am now in fact a Zoom, Teams, Google Meet and BlackBoard Wizard!.   I have also done stuff like sorting out my office and finishing off a book - none of which I would have done otherwise. 

The bizarre thing is that I am working harder than ever (it feels harder due to screen fatigue) and still, I am pleased to say I have done jobs that I was hiding from!

So, I am pleased to launch my new book. It is an audio book and is in the process of being uploaded onto all the main places that audio books exist.  The cover is below and book title is 'Helping You To Overcome Fear of Flying.'



I really hope people 1. Buy it.  2. Find is useful 3. Don't ask for their money back!

Nice to get back in the swing of things. I realised that I have not written anything since 2008!  Too long...  

Special Thanks to:


  • Trevor Reaveley of lunatix.co.uk for the graphics on front cover and for the audio editing. 
  • Chris Rolinson of chrisrolinson.com for kindly providing two pieces of beautiful piano music he composed. 'Opening' and 'Relaxing.'   'Relaxing' features in Chapter 12 where I have been brave and recorded a fear of flying relaxation.  (I could only listen to it once as I can't bear listening to my voice)  (Wish I had Charles Grimes's proper voice - charlesgrimes.com - insights Guru)
Take care,
Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive